Saddle-bracket clamp joint
Invented by Safety Devices in 1972, the weld-on saddle-bracket joint is intended for repairing Safety Devices roll-cages of all types.
Available for 38mm, 45mm or 50mm diameter tubing.
- 2 x pieces (upper and lower)
- Supplied with M10 x 30mm and Nylocs
- Formed out of 5mm steel
- Meets MSA Blue Book requirements
Shipping and tax information
- Free shipping for most items within mainland UK
- Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
- All prices include VAT
- We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices