Motorsport roll-cage fitting kit
Are you transferring your Motorsport bolt-in cage from one car to another? If so, then you will need a fitting kit to allow you to install the cage into the new shell.
Please ensure you select the correct type of fitting kit required (front fitting kit for replacing a front roll cage, rear fitting kit for replacing a rear roll cage or full fitting kit if replacing a full roll cage).
- All weld-in/sandwich plates required to mount cage onto
- All nuts, bolts and washers to assemble and install cage
The fitting kits are made to order and as such they do have a lead time of up to 3-4 weeks from the point of order.
To ensure we send you the correct fitting kit, you must supply us with the ID number of the cage - this can be found stamped into the footplate on either the front leg or on the main hoop - on homologated cages it will also appear on the homologation sticker. It will be a single letter followed by 1 or more numbers.
Shipping and tax information
- Free shipping for most items within mainland UK
- Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
- All prices include VAT
- We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices