Motorsport roll-cage fitting kit
Are you transferring your Motorsport bolt-in cage from one car to another? If so, then you will need a fitting kit to allow you to install the cage into the new shell.
Please ensure you select the correct type of fitting kit required (front fitting kit for replacing a front roll cage, rear fitting kit for replacing a rear roll cage or full fitting kit if replacing a full roll cage).
- All weld-in/sandwich plates required to mount cage onto
- All nuts, bolts and washers to assemble and install cage
Please note fitting kits are made to order. During busy periods, they can have a manufacturing lead time of up to 3-4 weeks from the point of order. If your order is urgent, please contact us prior to ordering to check current manufacturing lead time.
To ensure we send you the correct fitting kit, you must supply us with the ID number of the cage - this can be found stamped into the footplate on either the front leg or on the main hoop - on homologated cages it will also appear on the homologation sticker. It will be a single letter followed by 1 or more numbers.
Shipping and tax information
- Free shipping for most items within mainland UK
- Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
- All prices include VAT
- We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices