FIA-approved 6-point super-lightweight harness
If you have a Safety Devices Roll Cage, why not have a Safety Devices Harness to go with it?
All harnesses used in MSA events must be FIA homologated. Harnesses are clearly identified by an FIA homologation which is sewn into the webbing near the quick release buckle. All parts of the harness must have a valid FIA homologation label and be identified as being part of the same set. All FIA homologation labels state an expiry date after which the harness is no longer FIA homologated and will be refused if presented for scrutineering.
- HANS® specific
- Roll cage shoulder wrap around friendly
- 3" lap belt
- 3" shoulder belt
- 2" crotch straps
- Snap hook at all attachment points
- Weight 3kg
- Lightweight aluminium adjusters on shoulder straps, lap belt and crotch strap
- Safety Devices logo on each shoulder strap
Please note that not all of our harnesses are kept in stock so may well be subject to a 2-3 week production lead time. If you require the harness sooner then please get in touch to check whether we have stock before you finalise your purchase.
Shipping and tax information
- Free shipping for most items within mainland UK
- Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
- All prices include VAT
- We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices