Manufactured from fire-resistant high-density polyurethane material, our cost-effective, durable roll-cage padding is ideal for clubman use. This padding is produced from an integral-skinning, closed-cell polyurethane. Polyurethane is produced from a mix of isocyanite and polyol which is completely stable when removed from its mould.
Moulded to fit 38-50mm diameter tube, it is 16mm thick and softer than our door-bar padding. Available in black or grey, this padding is supplied in 1m lengths and is easily cut to size. Each 1m length weighs 850g. Padding is intended to be atached to the roll-cage structure with an adhesive such as Sikaflex 252.
This type of padding is mainly used around the legs and arms of the driver/co-driver where there may be light impacts.
- One size fits 38- 50mm diameter tubes
- Supplied in 1m lengths
- This padding is manufactured exclusively by Safety Devices
- Not suitable for tight radius bent tube
The padding is designed to be installed using an adhesive such as Sikaflex 252 to bond it to the roll-cage tube.
Shipping and tax information
- Free shipping for most items within mainland UK
- Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
- All prices include VAT
- We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices