Safety Devices Lap Joint
Safety Devices FIA homologated lap joint, designed to provide a stiff bolted tube joint while avoiding fastener protrusions. The male end is machined to the correct size to be inserted into the open tube end, while the other end will require profiling to fit onto the joining tube prior to welding.
Note: FIA homologated joints are only compliant when used in FIA or MSUK homologated ROPS design.
- 38.10mm x 2.03mm
- 38.10mm x 2.64mm
- 38.10mm x 3.25mm
- 40.00mm x 2.00mm (not currently FIA homologated)
- 44.45mm x 2.03mm
- 44.45mm x 2.64mm
- 50.80mm x 2.03mm (not currently FIA homologated)
- 50.80mm x 2.64mm (not currently FIA homologated)
- 2 x pieces (upper and lower)
- Supplied with fixing bolts
- Manufactured from EN3B/080A15 Steel
- FIA homologated joints are only compliant when used in FIA or MSUK homologated ROPS design.
During busy periods, lap joints can have a manufacturing lead time of up to 5 weeks from the point of order. If your order is time sensitive, please contact us prior to order.
Shipping and tax information
Free shipping for most items within mainland UK, however some area codes in the UK are not covered under the free quoted shipping price displayed. In the event of there being any extra charge, you will be informed shortly after your order has been received
Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices. Please note that Safety Devices products are shipped delivered at place (DAP), and therefore the buyer will be responsible for all customs duties, import taxes and handling charges incurred.