G4 Expedition roof rack
Safety Devices have been making the best in heavy duty roof racks for 30 years, beginning with all the Camel Trophy roof racks in the 1980s. Safety Devices roof racks are made from high quality steel, both tubular and box section. Roof racks are grit blasted, primed with a zinc enriched powder undercoat, and finished with a durable black powder coat.
The G4 Expedition roof rack mounts directly to the rain gutter of your Land Rover Defender. This is an all-in-one model, with no detachable parts and a luggage rail which completely surrounds the roof rack.
Our in-house engineered roof rack neatly follows the profile of the roof, providing two floor levels and fixing to the rain gutter. This roof rack cannot be fitted to a vehicle where an external roll cage has been fitted.
- Includes 4 spotlight brackets at the front and 1 working light bracket at the rear.
- Heavy duty steel roof rack
- Grit blasted, primed with a zinc enriched powder undercoat, and finished with a durable black powder coat
- Does not allow opening of sunroof (where fitted)
- Not compatible with roof-tents
- Standard kit includes a steel roof rack and rain gutter fixing bolts
- Compatible with our G4 Expedition Ladder
- RRL214 0RRA: Land Rover Defender 90 Station Wagon or Hard Top
- RRL208 0RRA: Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon or Hard Top
Ordering detailsPlease note that some roof racks are manufactured to order and have a lead time of approximately 4 weeks from date of order. If you require sooner, please contact us to check stock levels prior to purchasing.
Shipping and tax information
- Free shipping for most items within mainland UK
- Large or heavy orders may incur an extra shipping rate
- All prices include VAT
- We ship worldwide - International customers please contact us for prices